Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Break, Anyone?

Spring break! Gosh, it's practically over, it feels. Wednesday already? And Monday we'll be back in school. I feel silly, having wasted away most of my spring break, on my laptop, and at home. I've gone to the movies, what, once? Yeah. Well, tomorrow I'll be going to the boardwalk. With my dad, and little sister. Joy. That's exactly what I wanted. Oh well. At least I'm getting out of the house, right? Can't complain about that.
Oh, I'm not sure if I already posted it, but I do live in New Jersey. And I can't stand that "Jersey Shore" show on MTV. That is what the shoobies do, not normal people, that live by the beach. (Please go find the term on Urban Dictionary if you are not familiar with the term "shoobie".) But those shoobies! Oh, in the summer time, the traffic trying to go anywhere near the beach is absolutely TERRIBLE. Really.
Well now that I've pointlessly rambled on slightly about "Jersey Shore" and shoobies, I'm kind of lost in my discussion with myself. I really need to pick a topic for each post, and stay with it.

Well everyone, enjoy the rest of your spring break. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment