Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's Been A While...

But it feels like it's only been a day.
Because the drama's stilll cheap, and so are the people.

So it's been a while since I posted anything... Well, high school started back in September, and I've been super busy with homework, marching band, and a few other activities.

Once I turn on my laptop though, it feels like I'm in August again.
The lies. The backstabbing. It's all still here, and it won't go away.


I kind of lost the point to this blog... I originally made this to vent about things and people bothering me, without friends or anyone from school finding it... well that's out the window now, thanks to no one buy my stupid self. I was thinking about making another blog, though. With my other email. I've yet to find the time to, though. I've just been kind of busy. But it would be nice to get on here everyone once in a while and just vent, like I wanted to do now.

I think I'll just go and read some of my old poems I wrote a while ago...


And if there's one thing I've learned though everything from August, that's continuing itself now, it'd be that change is inevitable. The seasons change, the sky changes, the leaves change, people change. Nothing ever stays the same. And now, I bow my head in memory of what was, used to be, and will most likely never be again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm Brigitte. I read your blog and felt the need to introduce myself. I'm a Sophomore, and I live in Arizona. A lot of the things you write about are really relatable! I'm glad to meet another high schooler. Come visit my blog!

    www.preciousrarity.blogspot.com

    ^ Follow me!!

    ReplyDelete