Friday, November 26, 2010

I Quit Blogging.

Well it's been fun. Not really. I liked this better before, when I had zero followers, and none of my friends knew about this. I just do not feel like explaining every post. Sorry to all two of my followers, ha ha, but maybe someday I will come back to this, and post mindless things about butterflies and flowers, and all the happy things in life. This blog has just lost all meaning to me.

I do not know... maybe I will come back to this after thinking about it. I just do not know right now.

Well, back to "The Never Ending Journal"...

3 comments:

  1. I was just kidding!!!
    But honestly don't you think I have a right to ask, since the whole blog is basically about me? :/ I wish you would just be real with me, and tell me what you think of me instead of hiding behind some metaphors. I'm not mad at anything you wrote, I just wish you would have told me how you felt face-to-face, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole blog wasn't about you, it was set to be "random writings"... you asked for a link to it in the first place.
    Honestly, the previous post was not even about you, so I don't know why you were so sure I was talking about you.
    It's my blog, I like writing metaphors?
    There was nothing to tell you about that post, because it wasn't even about you.

    ReplyDelete